Make them an offer they can’t refuse. Deliver the right offer, to the right person, at the right time. Concession Manager allows customers to view current offers from any page of the company's website.
Log in to the Dashboard.
Scroll down to and click the Apps tab on the side menu, then click Concession Manager.
The Concession Manager screen opens in the main window. This page displays all current and previous offers or promotions.
- The Offers section displays a list of all offers, promotions, or concessions created from oldest to newest. The most recent offer appears at the bottom of the list.
- Title: Promotions and offers are displayed by the Offer Title. Offer titles are also displayed in Email Templates. Use a unique offer title for each offer to better determine which Email Template is associated with each unique offer.
- ID: Offer ID. If multiple offers are active, a modal or pop-up window can be configured to target a certain offer.
- Created: The date an offer was created.
- Active/Inactive Toggle: A green toggle indicates an active offer. An active offer can be claimed by a customer if the offer is visible on the company website. A white toggle indicates an inactive offer. These offers are not displayed on the company website and are not available for customers to claim.
- Pencil Icon: Clicking this icon will open the offer details page if changes need to be made.
- Trashcan Icon: Clicking this icon will delete the offer and remove it from the Offers section. A confirmation pop-up will be presented to confirm the action. Once deleted, this can not be undone. If the offer is available again, a new offer will need to be created.
- Create New Offer Button: Clicking this button opens the Add New screen. On this screen, the new offer or promotion details will be entered.
Promotions and offers can change at a moment's notice. Create an offer to be displayed on the company page in seconds. If the offer ends or needs to be updated, edit the offer on the spot. Concession might be seasonal or end without notice. Simply activate and deactivate offers from the Offers section. To modify the confirmation email that is sent to customers who have claimed an offer, click the Edit Email button within the offer details page or review the App Email Templates section.
🚨 To override the company’s default notification email or CRM/ILM configuration, click the Override Lead Notification Settings On/Off toggle at the bottom of the offer details page. Any leads generated through the active offer will be sent to the associated emails and CRM configuration. 🚨