This section allows you to adjust the position of a widget by a set number of pixels. This feature allows you to enter a number of pixels to shift the widget either up, down, right, or left.
1. Position Adjustments (in pixels)
- You can enter a value (of pixels) to shift the widget down or up and to the right or left.
- Add a value into the field labeled "left" if you wish to move it to the right, add a value to the field labeled "right" to move the widget to the left.
- Add a value into the field labeled "top" if you wish to move it down, add a value to the field labeled "bottom" to move the widget up.
- Shifting the widget position allows you to keep all of your icons, logos, and offers to be viewable on all webpages.
- To view a video on how to change the position adjustments, click HERE.
2. CSS Adjustments
- Add custom CSS code to adjust the widget, if needed.